This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Sunday 5 August 2012

Back.....kind of

Not sure what to say,been pretty crappy the last few days.That eye thing is horrible,the pain would be bearable if my eye didn't keep leaking.I'm constantly having to wipe it and that seems to start it throbbing which makes it tear up which means I wipe it which starts it throbbing and on and on and round and round.Crazy!!
Then last night had bad tremors and lost speech again,tremors stopped after a few minutes but the speech loss lasted over an hour this time. That is scary,so very scary.Losing my ability to communicate is very scary and lonely,I was trying to point to stuff and do charades to make myself understood but each time I tried to use my hands the tremors would start.Or otherwise my hands would either clench into fists or go rigid and be locked straight.Had to laugh though,was busting for the loo so Robert helped me with my walker,managed to get there fairly okay but walking back to the lounge my legs started doing these weird bending and stretching actions.A bit like the Monty Python department of silly walks!! Knees would come up almost to my chest and then stretch way behind me,I cracked up laughing 'cept there was no sound cos of losing my sound.
This morning I'm feeling good and it's like nothing is wrong. Sure wish it was always like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment