This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Saturday 11 August 2012

Not much to say

I don't really know what to say any more,It's kind of all just rolled into one day after another just doing the same thing and hoping that tomorrow will be a bit better than the day before.
I try not to think too much,I end up feeling crappy if i do,so it's better if I don't.
Had Tysabri yesterday,went well apart from the usual hassle with finding a good vein.Next week I need to go to the RAH for another JC virus blood test.I'ts an awkward hospital to go to,there's very little parking close by and means a fair bit of walking.Oh well,I'll get over it!
I think this blog might have passed it's use by date,I'm sruggling to write anything and I'm boring myself with what I can think of.
I suppose I could dig down to that bottom less pit of sadness that's inside me but I'm tired of being miserable.I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired and really don't want to take mself there unless it's really necessary
I started taking more Kali-Phos tablets theu out the day and that seems to have helped a fair bit with the tremors.I also upped my vitamin D dose,not sure if I needed to as I need to go to my doctor and get the blood test results but I figured it's the middle of winter and I haven't been outside much so I guess it won't hurt.
Oh yeah,I ordered a portable ramp online today,it's to go outside the laundry door so I can get the washing trolley in and out easier,What an exciting life I lead!

No comments:

Post a Comment