This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Sunday 11 November 2012

Still breathing

Well Hello! Yes,it has been awhile. Didn't mean to be gone so long but even though I had stuff to say I couldn't work out how to say it,still kind of in that place but I'm gonna give it a go.
So anyway,I'm still around,still have MS!! Would have been nice to have hit on a cure and have a good reason to have disappeared "Um yeah sorry folks can't blog to busy kicking up my heels from the miraculous cure I've discovered!"
Still having good and bad days and bad bits in the good days.
My father in law passed away 5 weeks ago and my daughter had her baby 2 weeks ago,so I am now a Grandma.Life is good and sad and happy.It's been a very rough few months but my beautiful little grand daughter Grace Elizabeth has brought some joy back.
She is our rainbow after the storm.......

No comments:

Post a Comment