This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Wednesday 26 December 2012

Been awhile

So here I am again,life has been life and I want to start talking again.But not just the bad parts cos life is not just bad,my personality though I tend to focus on the negative.So I'm gonna try seeing all sides of life and focus on everything, it will be easier for me to bitch and winge and moan but I also want to embrace the goodness in me and my life.
I could write a list quite easily of all my bad points I want to give myself a break and find the good ones,so when I can I will be blogging again it will be back and forth between stuff that's happening now and all the things that have happened since last I wrote.
Life is good and MS is still part of it but only part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment