This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Thursday 24 May 2012

Anniversary

Today is mine and Robert's 28th wedding anniversary and we're going away for the weekend.We're going to a cottage in the Adelaide Hills called "The Nest"
My very dear friend(who's also called Alison!) who I've been friends with since we were 10 years old,wanted to do something special for us so she bought a voucher for us to use when ever we wanted.i thought it would be fantastic to get away for our anniversary so we're off this afternoon.
Hopefully some time away from every day will help me get my mind sorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment