This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Saturday 12 May 2012

Thank you

Not thinking too clearly at the moment but I didn't want to wait before saying thank you.Thank you to everyone who reads this and takes the time to e-mail or inbox me on facebook,post on the link or makes contact in any other way.Thank you for caring,thank you for reaching out to me and trying to help me find my way out of the pit. I am so grateful and appreciate every one of you and will try to take on board everything you all said.
The sun got up again today,guess I will too.
Oh  and Happy Mothers Day,to all the Mums.May your day be stress free and someone else wash the dishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment