This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Thursday 17 May 2012

Happy

I got my license back!! I went in to the motor reg. office and the guy who served me was as confused as me! I told him I didn't understand why I needed a test if the doctor had declared me medically fit to drive,he didn't understand it either! So he made a phone call and came back and told me that I got to have it!! As I have the certificate then I get to have it back,he sends all the info to be reviewed and then they'll contact me as to how I go about the practical test but as I am medically fit I get my license.
The test is to check my co-ordination and whether any restrictions need to be put on it.Like only a certain distance I can drive,stuff like that.But now I get to decide if I'm going to drive or not,I have a little bit of control back of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment