This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Saturday 5 May 2012

Simple pleasures

This morning I had a shower,not just any shower but a shower standing up,on my own!(Sorry for the visual of a an overweight,middle aged woman in the shower) It was amazing! Yes,I have showered prior to this but that was sitting down on the shower chair,and it was good but for some reason standing up,it feels so much better.
It's another one of those little things that you take for granted,until you need help for it,then when you can do it again it's just so awesome.
Never would have thought that having a shower would be worth talking about! Guess it beats me having my usual moan fest.:o)
I read over past posts yesterday Far out!! I moan a lot!! Whatever possessed me to start something that revealed what a miserable cow I am? Honestly Alison are you for real? Why the hell are you sharing with people you don't know what a grumpy whiney negative person you are,this is stuff I don't talk about to the people closest to me,why am I letting people who don't know me have access to it? This MS sure has addled my brain!!

No comments:

Post a Comment