This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Monday 25 June 2012

Almost ready to let go

I think i'm almost ready to let go of this.I have it yes,no denying that.I'm not going to get rid of this,best to learn a new way of living.
I need to find a way to have MS and also have me,it's hard cos a lot of the things I liked to do before are too hard for me to do now.Finding new interests is tough too,symptoms flare up and it makes it hard.
I need to try to get out more and not be so on my own as much,I think that would help me to stop being all about MS like I am at the moment.
I've lost touch with most of the people I knew well before all this though and it's kind of hard to meet new people when you don't go out much!!
I know what I need to do actually being able to do it is another thing entirely.

No comments:

Post a Comment