This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Thursday 14 June 2012

Neurologist visit

Today was the first time since I got on this ride that I left the neuros office with some good news!
Latest MRI showed no new lesions and the existing ones are a tiny bit smaller YEAHH!!! If I could,I would do a happy dance! I'll have to be content with dancing on the inside,with my luck I'd probably fall over and break something!! Don't want anything to take away this good feeling,all the symptoms I've been having are because of the throat infection and signals not getting thru properly,not another relapse which I was scared of.
So whatever I'm doing I need to keep doing,not sure whether it's the Tysabri or all the vitamins,or the ambotrose powder or the New Zealand sea water I just started drinking(yuk,not bad in cranberry juice) or a combination of everything but I'm not changing anything.Something's helped halt this from advancing any more and I want to make sure that keeps happening.
WOO HOO!!! No new holes :o)

4 comments:

  1. This is terrific news. I find it great to see that other people can have good news with this disease - so many people think that if you have it, it's a downhill slope, with no hope for anything better to happen for you. That's not true, you can get better. Hooray to that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it great Carolyn!! I usually walk out of his office feeling down,but today was wonderful.
      Had to share it here,most of this blog has been negative stuff,today a little bit of positive :o)

      Delete
  2. So so happy to hear this news...I'm so happy that someone has some good news with this illness & I'm even happier the person is you :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Jackie what a lovely thing to say! Thank you :o)

      Delete