This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Sunday 17 June 2012

Bit of a rant this morning

** Foul language to follow**
i am really pissed off with all this so called "cures" out there.You know the ones,eat this,don't eat that.Take this vitamin,take that supplement.Use this bit of equipment,Jump up and down 3 times and kiss my arse.Oh yeah,don't forget to send me all your money and your first born child
The one that got me so angry though is from a "doctor" Apparently he developed this supplement for his daughter-in-law and she now has no symptoms.It's a miracle!!! Now I'm not questioning his medical degree and really this was just the straw that broke the camels back,so it's not really him I'm so angry at.But at the whole industry out there that sucks into people's illness and desperation for a cure,to make money for themselves.Bastards!
And they always qualify their claims with"You have to WANT to get better" "You need to BELIEVE you'll get better" There is another one but I'm too angry and lazy to go look it up!
So the reason your "miracle" didn't work is because I don't want to get better? yEAH OKAY,COS i REALLY ENJOY TINGLLING BRAINFOG FORGETTING STUFF NOT BEING ABLE TO WALK MORE THAN 20 METRES ON MY OWN. Yep that's right the reason your fucking crackpot plant shit doesn't work is cos I didn't believe it would.
MS is so much fun that I don't want to get better I don't believe I'll get cured,I want to stay the way I am,with my body going haywire all the time.It was so much fun the other night when my hands locked up and the tremors started and I couldn't get the fork to my mouth.
Fucking stupid dumbarses with your crazy claims sucking money of people who are already struggling financially with the cost of their disease and the fact that we may not be able to work and earn more.
Here's a clue,money grubbing arseholes,if your "cure" is so great,if it can do so much good,if it can give people back their lives.Then GIVE IT AWAY!! Let people have it for free,give it to the medical fraternity for testing,don't tell people they won't get better unless they want to.We all want too.
So much for my Happy,happy.Joy,joy positive vibes!

1 comment:

  1. I can feel your anger, and I share it with you. It's so bad to have all of these so called cures that may or may not be the truth. Sometimes it seems like there may be a god out there playing games with our minds.

    Eating healthy, having a positive attitude, getting some exercise. These help me to live my life, but I still have symptoms from my MS...

    ReplyDelete