This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Yucky throat

So my throat is infected and inflamed,potato didn't do the damage it's all these people who will insist on sharing their germs with me! Feels like there's a ball of razor blades in there,no wonder I've been struggling a bit the last few days. Every MS symptom I've ever had has come back full throttle all at once,except for my legs.For some reason they feel stronger,all the numbness and tingling is in my arms and hands and my head fees like I need to take it off and put it back in the right place.
Forms are all done,doctor is trying to get it so I don't have to keep doing the progress claim forms every 6 months.I've been assessed as total permanent disability and been paid out a lump sum because of it.Don't understand why the same insurance company needs medical proof that I still can't return to work every 6 months when they already have paid out on the TPD claim.
Despite feeling yucky cos of my throat mentally I'm feeling pretty good.I think the acceptance is starting to stick and I don't have anger at the core of me any more.
It's weird,I feel strange,different,lighter almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment