This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Saturday 16 June 2012

Life is pretty good

So before something else bad happens need to quickly blog some positivity!
Life at the moment is going well,despite our recent difficulties our marriage is back on track and we are happier than we've been in a long time.Maybe living apart for those few days was good for us,helped us both to see what is important and what matters most.Gave us both time to think and realize what we both need.
I have a wonderful family,Sarah and Luke are having a little girl in October.Adam and Stacey get married in December and David turns 18 and finishes high school this year,hopefully with a score high enough to get into vet science at uni next year.
MS continues to drag me down but now that I've begun to get my head straight the physical stuff is not so difficult to bear.Don't get me wrong it's still tough when I can't get my words out or I start tremoring or the numbness creeps up my hands,I'm not sure what's worse,numbness or the pins and needles.But because I'm more together with my emotions it seems to not upset me quite so much.Course if anyone wants to wave a magic wand and cure me,I won't say no!!
I have met some amazing people online from joining a few support groups,one of which is specifically for MS people in my state.I've been lucky enough to meet some of the people from this group for real and to meet and talk to people who actually know and understand what I mean when I describe some of the weird symptoms I have has been,oh crap,I can't think of a word that properly describes how I feel. It's less lonely,less isolated,I kind of feel normal if that makes sense.
Okay,head is starting to droop and hands are tingling,time to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment