This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Saturday 23 June 2012

Too much whining

Inever intended for this to be a place for me to bitch moan and complain!! Seems to have become that though,I'm having a hard time focussing on anything but MS at the moment.It seems to have become my latest obsession(I wonder why!) I trawl the internet looking for some insight into making myself better,stronger,I guess I'm still looking for a miracle,I've joined countless MS pages,support groups.I google for answers that are unanswerable.I hope i can let go of this soon and just get on the best life I can,it's wearing me out.
I want my previous obsession back,Indian food was so much more fun and tasty!! Finding and tryingnew recipes was a much better use of google I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment