This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Monday 4 June 2012

Life goes on

Been off with the fairies the last few days,a lot happening,life is taking a different twist and I don't feel like talking about it.
Went to an MS fundraiser on Sunday which was wonderful and was great to meet some of the people from an online group I'm part of.
It's a bit weird meeting people for the first time when it feels like you've known them for years.
There were lots of people and it was very loud so unfortunately,claustrophobia,anxiety and panic reared their ugly heads.I didn't run away tho,I did stay just spent a fair bit of time outside.Meant I didn't catch up with some of the people I wanted to meet but that will happen one day.
Inferiority,insecurity,not feeling good enough are some things that I need to work on.Believing that people won't like me if they''really" knew me is something else I have to get over.
And I so need to stop being so damn negative and critical of myself.

2 comments:

  1. You're a great person Alison, and if you can get to Gawler again, you're more than welcome to come along to the Gawler MS Peer Support Group.
    We next meet on the 18th of June.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carolyn,I'm going to try and make it

      Delete