This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Not much

Off to the doctors today,no dramas health wise.Just need a form filled out so I can put in my on going claim for income protection insurance. Although I might ask him to check out my sore throat,not sure if  I've caught the cold everyone has had,which would explain all the random sore bits in various parts of my body and the fuzzy head.Or whether that bit of potato from last nights tea that was way too hot to swallow and kind of got stuck a bit on it's way down did some damage! Whatever caused it,my throat hurts!
Neurologist tomorrow to get the last MRI results,I think I might have active lesions if no new ones.I've had a lot of symptoms flare up recently some that I haven't had for awhile.Been waking up with both hands numb,I did think maybe it was a pinched nerve in my neck but this is one of the things that happened before my last big relapse.Couple of other things as well,that I haven't had for awhile,makes me a bit nervous,still trying to recover from the last biggy,don't want to start over again.
Friday is Tysabri day,I get to sit in a recliner for 2 hours,watching TV,drinking coffee, with a needle stuck in a vein.With a bit of luck they might find a good one this time!
Most nights I lay in bed and think of stuff just lots of random rambling thoughts pass thru my head and I think"I must blog that" by the time I finally sleep then get up I've forgotten those amazing thoughts I had,frustrating.
All my genius thoughts and solutions to all the worlds problems stay locked in my head cos I have a memory like a sieve.Think I might be a bit full of it this morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment