This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Monday 11 June 2012

Still around

Been awhile,so much going on but didn't have the words to say anything.
Since I last typed,I left my husband and came home again!
Yep,it''s been an interesting week and a half,still not sure if I can talk about what's being going on but I do seem to be finding a new attitude,I seem to be losing my negativity,I seem to be remembering who I really am and what is most important.
I think I am losing all the anger,bitterness and resentment that has kept me going for so long.
I think that all the pain I locked up inside of me since the rape was loosened because of all the grief I have been feeling because of the MS diagnosis,to become whole and accepting of  my new life,I believe I have needed to confront the old and all the hurts and face what I didn't think I was capable of facing.
Turns out I am and when you do that some of the stuff you are so afraid of losing if you do that,you don't end up losing at all.
I know this sounds very confusing but it makes sense to me.Maybe!
Think I'm still processing it all,Robert and I still have a way to go but we are together as we should be,as we're meant to be.

1 comment:

  1. This is such good news for you both, and for those who love and like you too. Facing things that are haunting you still can help you to keep on facing them, until you can face them down and move beyond your past. That's what I feel about it anyway.
    Having MS is bad enough, without being burdened by 'stuff' too!

    ReplyDelete