This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Thursday 28 June 2012

Driving Test

Monday,I have to go for a practical driving test.Bit annoyed about it,my doctor signs the form to say Yes,Alison is competent to drive,but do a driving test anyway.I'm either competent to drive or not,don't hedge your bets and pass the buck to someone else.
In the meantime I've been driving,geez people are wankers on the road! Not really sure if I really want to be out there,argh who am i kidding.I love that I'm driving again.
Not going to far as yet,been to the shops a couple of times and took David to Parabanks for a hair cut and get shoes for his formal.
That's really all I want it for do Mum stuff,go shopping.I'm not about to start a new career as a long distance truck driver or a race car driver.
I hate the thought of some stranger judging me and possibly taking something away from me that I've worked so hard to be able to do again.
That's probably what I'm so bent out of shape about,being judged and falling short of my expectations of myself.
Hmmm,interesting little insight into myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment