This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Monday 18 June 2012

more chatting

The reason I started this blog is soon to happen!
So in case you can't remember the reason I started to blog was because I was asked to write my story for my states MS magazine.I didn't believe I had much to say(hmmm,how many posts am I up to now?!) or that anyone would be interested if I did manage to write anything.I thought my negative and cynical nature would turn people off,turns out some people like sarcasm and cynicism!!
Anyway I started blogging to try to get my thoughts in order and work out if writing anything for the magazine was something I could do,it's no work of literary genius but nest months copy of the MS magazine will have my story in it!!! WOOHOO!!! I actually finished something I started.
I'm excited cos I did it and didn't talk myself out of it,tell myself  no-one would be interested in anything I had to say or it would be boring or not positive enough.That my negativity and self criticism would drag people down.Most of the stories are from inspiring people who haven't let MS get in the way of achieving stuff in life and I thought a boring middle aged lady who really hasn't achieved much of anything in life before MS and certainly nothing since MS would not be an inspiration to anyone. Actually I did try to talk myself out of it and I DID tell myself those things but somehow,with the help of this blog I managed to get a bit of a tale out.
Now I'm worried cos people will read it and maybe all my fears will be realized,too late to back out now though,it's done and ready to be printed. AARGGH!!
So do I continue with my blog or do I retire from putting my thoughts out there? I'll have to thing about it,it's helped me so much maybe it would be good to keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment