This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Monday 25 June 2012

Remembering who I am(Inspired by Jackie)

I get obsessed with things,anyone who is a facebook friend of mine will know that for the last few months mt home page has been full of MS awareness stuff.I trawl the internet looking for any info I can that may help me make sense of how my life has changed but that is part of me.I get obsessed with things and when I have sorted things out so I can understand it for myself then I can put it away and move on to my next obsession!! This one though will always be with me,this is not something I can make sense of and put away,unless a cure is found I will always have it so I need to work out a balance between my obsession and remembering that there is more to me than just MS.
My friend Jackie,a lady I have never met but has become very dear to me reminded me that this blog is called I have MS I am not MS and that I need to live that way.
Jackie is a wonderful person who has encouraged me all along the way with my blog,she makes me feel good about myself and has this ability to help me not get stuck inside myself so much. Thank you Jackie,you're a star and I love you :o)
So other than MS what is there? My weird,quirky sense of humour,my compassion,my caring for others,my love for my family.
I'm not thinking clearly at the moment,but I will remember who I am and learn how to live with this and not be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment