This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Thursday 14 June 2012

Sleep,what's that?

Cough,cough,cough,cough,cough!! Add a few sniffs.Blah,I feel like crap! Very tired but start coughing as soon as I lay down so not much sleeping being done,be glad when I feel better physical health wise so I can start enjoying feeling better emotionally.
I was going to mention a few people who've been incredibly supportive and encouraging of me since I started blogging but I'm worried I'll miss someone out so I'm just going to say a huge THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.Without all your continued caring I would have given this up before it made a difference in my way of thinking.
I will always be extremely grateful of you all and appreciate everything you do and say.
Okay might try sleeping again,I can't feel this crappy for ever right?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alison, can you nap while sitting up on the sofa, that might help to get the rest you need. I feel for you, that horrible coughing you can't stop is a horrible symptom...

    ReplyDelete