This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Moving forward

I started this facebook page,to express all that I am.I'ts a collection of different pictures that mean something to me or make me laugh.They might have made me think or felt comforted.Whatever,it's a way for me to rediscover all that is me,there will be some MS stuff on it cos let's face it,I'm not getting away from this anytime soon! But it's for me to enjoy me again,there will be a lot of humour on it,sarcastic,dark humour.As well as silly stuff,anyway just stuff that makes me laugh.
I don't really know what I'm doing with it,computer stuff is not one of my strengths! It's fun learning though 'cept when I get really frustrated!
Cos I have trouble talking at times this will be a way for me to show myself all that I am and sometimes cos my hands don't work so good typing is hard so finding and displaying the pictures helps me unlock me.

No comments:

Post a Comment