This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Friday 9 March 2012

Blah

I don't want to do this anymore,I feel like crap very down sad don't know why.Just all of a sudden feel like I've been hit by a ton of bricks.I wish it was winter,then I could go get in bed curl up in a ball,pull the covers over me and hide from everything and me.
I thought this would help me but I still can't find any answers to who,what,why I am.I still am struggling with everything that I was struggling with before,only thing is that now more people know that I'm struggling.I don't really know what I feel anymore
I wanted this to be a way to express myseld and maybe discover parts of myself that I had shut down for so long that I had forgotten they were there,instead I find myself incredibly sad,and even more bogged down with despair.
I just want to be free of all this stuff,I just want to be happy and at peace,comfortable in my own skin,I want to be proud of myself.I just want to be
I don't think I'll continue with the MS story,it's too long and drawn out and I don't have the energy or the head space to get the details right and that is something that I need to do right.It may not matter to anyone else but it does to me.
I need to shut up letting stuff out doesn't help,it just puts in front of you why you're a loser and screw up

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry that your feeling so sad,hope you continue to share your story as you are NOT alone.

    You my friend are not a loser and we are all here to hold you up when you are down.

    I would miss your blog if you stopped sharing,do you realize how many of us totally relate to everything you think & feel.

    You should be proud of yourself with sharing your life having to live with awful disease.

    I applaud you<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting the words down can help you and help other people too Alison, I hope you can keep on with it...

    ReplyDelete