This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Saturday 3 March 2012

Steroids again

This is going to be a way for me to process all my thoughts and feelings that I have trouble expressing out loud.It's hard for me to process what I am actually trying to get across at times,with the interruptions to my thinking and losing words I was going to say.I just need somewhere to try to express my self without worrying if the word I wanted to say was actually the word I used! I think it's going to be easier if I cut myself some slack and just type not checking for punctuation or spelling errors and constantly stopping to edit.Otherwise any brilliant insights I have are going to be lost!! (Hopefully I might get some brilliant insight!)
Anyway,It's nearly 6am and I've been up for 3 hours already,steroid insomnia has struck and I've done everything I normally do to try to sleep,so instead of chasing sleep I decided to give up on it for now,this will pass and so far apart from a bit of  a nagging stomach I'm not doing too bad,haven't got majorly down on myself or bitten anyones head off yet! There's still time though,still 4 more days of prednisone to go.
MS,what the hell is that,all I knew of it was that my kids used to do the read-a-thon when they were in Primary school.That and Susan from "Neighbours" had just been told she had it about 3 weeks before,so there I was a bit relieved I suppose,it wasn.t a stroke or an anuerisn or a brain tumour,the other possible causes of the symptoms that had bought me to the hospital,so it wasn't that bad was it? I mean just give me the medicine I need and I'll be on my way.Dumb?Naive? Yep,now I know a lot different and learnt a lot about something I don't want to know about and 3 years in I'm still learning and I'm still waiting for that medicine(aren't we all?!) It's been a tough 3 years but I think I might just about be over my grief and anger and rage and confusion and Why me? Still who knows I certainly don't

No comments:

Post a Comment