This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Thursday 29 March 2012

Saying nothing at all

I can not be someone I'm not.I can not pretend or try to fake my way thru life.I acknowledge and accept that I am not a positive,uplifting person,I always see the dark side,see the negatives,want to know the pit falls of anything.
I am not nor will ever be a cheer leader type of person(the uniform doesn't fit)
I have tried to change but have not succeeded,I do not want to be someone I'm not,I want to be me,faults and all.
I'm kind of stuck for what I actually want to say.think it best if I say nothing.
Ronan Keating sang "You say it best,when you say nothing at all" Maybe that should be my life motto

No comments:

Post a Comment