This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Sunday 25 March 2012

Blah again

I know I sound like a whingy,whiney baby.Of course I do,I live in this head with all these thoughts,I hate it I really do.Was it only a couple of days ago I was feeling so positive? Now I feel like I'm hanging on by my finger nails again,I bite my nails there's very little there to hang on with.
I don't really know what to say,I'm sad and I'm not thinking much just feeling sad.Not crying,not depressed...sad don't know why I'm so sad,I just am.

No comments:

Post a Comment