This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Saturday 3 March 2012

hosekeeping

This is my place to say what I need to say,I've isolated myself and don't spend time with too mamy people these days.My speech being off and forgetting what I want to say,or losing the words I was going to use really piss me off ,I get frustrated with myself and then it gets worse.I also to some extent have lost my "filter" you know what I mean that thing that stops you from saying something that is probably innappropriate .My own insecurities and lack of self esteem has made it even harded for me with all this I already had enough trouble meeting and talk ing to people now with the MS stuff thrown in it's even tougher to just relax and socialize.
This is going to be hard to,as I have to force myself to just type and not keep checking for spelling and punctuation errors(yes,I know there are a couple up there!) But I have to allow myself the freedon not to get bogged down in details and just get my thoughts out,I need to let my thoughts flow and if I keep stopping to edit the hand tingles will take over and I'll need to stop before I actually get anything typed out!
You are welcome to read this but at some point this will probably get ugly I'm not going to monitor my thoughts or my feelings or my language,I am going to be honest truthful and sometimes I might say things that offends other people if that happens to you please just quietly leave and stop reading.
This is MY place to express myself without fear of judgement,I have isolated myself in the world,here I have given myself permission to just be and say what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment