This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Absolutely Exhausted

All this swimming,diving,kayaking,horse jumping,gymnastics basketball etc,etc,etc,has me totally stuffed,Need to rest up but I've still got the boxing and cycling to get through before the athletics start,I have decided to withdraw from the hammer throw this time round,don't seem to have the strength in my arms to get that thing any distance.Must be an MS thing.
Lucky for me the olympics is only on every 4 years,and being on the other side of the world there's something worth watching when I'm awake during the middle of the night,getting annoyed at dropping off to sleep in the early hours of the morning just before the swimming finals start.I wake up and it's all over!!
At the moment my vampire sleeping pattern isn't bothering me,least I get to see some of the sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment