This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Life is a roller coaster

You just gotta ride it.Hmmm,I'm thinking it's more like a ferris wheel.
A roller coaster has an end to the ride,you start off and the ride has ups and downs and twists and turns but it does have an end point,a destination of sorts. A ferris wheel just goes round and round in the same cycle,no end in sight,no destination,not going anywhere.Just this endless cycle of  struggling to get to the top.It stays there for a second or two and then it starts it's slow descent downwards,it gets right to the bottom.Do you get off,or stay on for the climb to the top again.Okay the view on the way up and when you finally reach the peak again can be pretty awesome,but is it worth it,is it worth the descent and the time at the bottom,only to start struggling back up again.Round and round,no end in sight,just an endless cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment