This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Tuesday 24 July 2012

BANG!!! Just like that

The good days are gone and the symptoms hit with a vengeance.Bact to needing the walker in the house,yesterday and this morning was walking almost with no limp at all.Was able to walk outside with no problems,not far,just round the garden but I was walking great.
Then this afternoon started to struggle,balance was off really badly and then the tremors started.Even laying down didn't stop them,nothing new just all the old stuff back to remind me I have MS.It is not me though.
Tomorrow is another day and hopefully a better day.

2 comments:

  1. Hope your feeling a little better Alison. I know how difficult it is when you begin to feel better then step backwards all in the same day.

    Try to stay positive knowing tomorrow will be a better day. Wishing you the best today and tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mike,I'm sleeping lots,doing all I can to get back on top.I'll be right

    ReplyDelete