This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Bad day

Still feeling really cruddy,My insides are all jumpy and nervy.and I am not at all happy.Think I forgot to do something but have no idea what it is if I even did forget.Wondering if this is an MS thing or just me.
Everything was going so well and I felt good,now I'm just blah,it's like that awful feeling when you hear a noise in the middle of the night but can't identify what it was,so you lay there in the dark freaking out that someone has broken in.Well I do anyway,the internet has been fairly stable for a little while now,hopefully it's okay now.
It's just a really bad day and my head is buzzing and I have pins and needles in my right hand,my right side is supposed to be my good side.I wish I understood this stupid disease better,maybe i wouldn't be so focused on every little change and freak out that it means another relapse,my back teeth are metallic tasting too.
Oh,crap,think I'll go to bed and hide,I'm miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment