This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Sunday 8 July 2012

Befuddled

When I go to bed at night as tired as i am my brain decides to switch on and keep me awake.I think of all these things I need to get off my chest and blog about.I remember stuff I need to do cos I forgot to do it during the day
Eventually I'll fall asleep for 2or 3 hours,then when I get up I can't remember anything that I wanted to write about or any of those things that I need to do!
I have it in my head today that there is something really important I need to do,but I have no idea what it is,the time 2.30 seems to be prominent but I'm not sure if I'm meant to be somewhere or someone is coming over.
I know I need to make a phone call but to who and what about,has me completely confused.
I've tried writing stuff down and making lists but then I misplace my list,I think this is what loss of cognitive function is.
It's only 5 past 8 but I think I might go back to bed and write this day up as a loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment