This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Crappy days,crappier nights

It's 6am I got up at 4.30 this morning after spending the night tossing and turning,chucking the quilt off then wrapping it back round me again.Nudging Robert so he'd turn over and hopefully stop snoring!
It's the middle of winter,it's cold really cold so why do I need to sleep with the fan on? I laid awake for ages last night arguing with myself about turning it on,I mean come on it's like 3degrees celcius outside you really don't need a fan on.Then I think,yeah I do.I think it was about 2 o'clock when I shuffled my way to yet another toilet trip and then went outside for a bit,geez it was cold!! but it felt so good.The dog looks at me like I'm crazy,maybe I am a bit. Then I went back to bed to warm up 10 minutes later I'm warm to the point of boiling again,so that's when I decided it was fine to put the fan on.Dropped off for a couple of hours and decided to give up so got up.Now I'll stay up 'til David leaves for school and probably sleep the day away again.
I don't have anything new just an increase in existing symptoms so I'm not sure if this is a full on relapse or just a reaction to doing way to much on my good days
I hope this all stops soon,I've got some steroids here,that if things don't start settling down soon I'm going to have to start taking.I'll avoid that for as long as possible,those things are evil.I can do without another dose of roid rage!
Okay,enough bitching,coffee is calling.

No comments:

Post a Comment