This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Sometimes it's not MS,sometimes I'm just an idiot!

Got up this morning and my eyes were all fuzzy,I figured it was just one of those things and would pass after a few minutes.I did all the normal morning stuff,put cat biscuits in the cats bowl ,stopped the dog from eating the cats food. Even though Chuckie hates this brand of biscuits he doesn't like Klaus eating them either,so stopped the brawl between them.Still got fuzzy eyes but they've been like this before and eventually it clears. I do a quick checklist...No tingles no hot spots no weird pains anywhere,it's just the "normal" stuff that has become how my body works.Hmm,okay just blurry eyes I can deal with that.I turn the computer on rub my eyes again to try to clear them and that's when it hits me,the reason I can't see properly,the reason my eyes are all fuzzy and blurry.Yep,I forgot to put my glasses on!!!! Dumbarse! Amazing how quickly fuzzy and blurry clears up when you're wearing your glasses.Think I'll need to add "put glasses on" to my mental checklist!

No comments:

Post a Comment