This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Friday 27 July 2012

Let's see what comes out

Firstly though a quote that I love

"Be Soft - Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let the pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place."


Not sure what's going on with me.At night I lay awake listening to Robert snore then I turn the fan on partly to drown out the snoring but mostly because I'm so damn hot that I feel like I'm on fire.Then during the day I'm so incredibly cold I have 2 heaters going and sometimes I sit with a blanket over me too.I usually go to bed to try to get warm and to get some sleep from being awake most of the night.
I'm not depressed though,surprisingly,I am a bit sad but it's normal sad,I'm not in the pit or even on the edge of it.
Just trying to be and not over think things,this will all work out if I let it and not try to force things or try to make it what I want.
 Don't really know what I'm saying nothing makes sense,I think I'm over trying to understand MS and it's effect on me.It's all totally random and does weird stuff to me.The drugs they give you for the weird stuff do more weird stuff and I think I just want to stop trying to find answers.
Too many questions without answers,what works for some doesn't work for others.
I just want some peace and quiet and for my brain to stop whirring and playing tricks on me.

The sun is shining and it's glistening on a rain drop and there's a magpie wandering happily round the backyard.

1 comment:

  1. You're still thinking and breathing - life is still good!

    ReplyDelete