This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Does it have to have a title?

No,I don't think so not if i don't want it to or can't think of one! Maybe I need to type first work out where I'm headed with what I'm sying and write a title after but when I do that I always forget to put one before I publish.Perhaps today needs to be "really don't have anything to say but feel the need to type and express myself!" Cos that's what kind of day it is not good but not bad,not sad but not happy not angry or depressed but none of the flip side emotions either.Just a day,just another day in paradise!
Days like this I have nothing to say but still need to talk I guess thes are the days when I need to try and get out and talk to people with skin on,talk to people who can respond straight away.Try to get a bit of human contact for real not just thru a computer screen.

1 comment:

  1. There are lots of ways to connect with people, online or offline, but I agree, connecting in real life does feel more satisfying, more real.
    I enjoy connecting with you here and on Facebook, but it would be great if we lived closer together!

    ReplyDelete