This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Sunday 8 July 2012

Jonquils from Dad

Forgot to put this in my last post,Saturday my Dad came over and he gave me a bunch of jonquils that he had picked from his garden before ho drove up here! How lovely and thoughtful is that! I love jonquils,they come out not long before daffodils do and let you know spring is on it's way. Daffodils are my favourite flower,they're so bright and happy and smiley.
Anyway Dad bringing me the jonquils was so cool and made me remember that it doesn't matter how down I get on myself my Dad loves me and thinks I'm wonderful!

2 comments:

  1. That was a wonderful thing your father did. You're lucky to have him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know Carolyn,very lucky,he is a great man and I love him to bits

      Delete