This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Friday 6 July 2012

The Party's over

It was MY party and I cried if I wanted too.Actually this pity party didn't involve too many tears,think i might be all cried out for awhile.I was just incredibly miserable,down and low.Compounded I think with being so isolated and cut off with the phone and internet being off so much,Robert and David are great but being cut off from my online MSers who know what I mean when I mention symptoms really did my head in.
I think too that last weekend was very busy and then having the driving test Monday all just made everything come up at once.Monday was also the day the MS Network magazine arrived with my story in it,which has been good,But just a lot of stuff going on,good stress,bad stress,which made me totally stressed out and led to symptoms flaring and ultimately my meltdown and pity party!!
Didn't last as long as usual and I was able to recognize what was going on and find a bit of courage to fight back,anyway I think i kicked out all the gate crashers,there are a few selfs left but it's Self esteem,Self worth.Hopefully they stick around for a bit,a party with those guys would be pretty good i reckon.

No comments:

Post a Comment