This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Monday 23 July 2012

Please don't

Please don't read one posting of this blog take one word out of context focus on that one word and then twist it and condemn me for it. Please take the time to get to know me before any judging of me takes place.
Read my words as they are written,not with the inflection you choose to place on them.
That's all I've got today,being open and honest is over rated.Sure I'll bounce back,don't let the turkeys get you down Alison.

Just went to start the coffee machine and thought I needed to come back and write some more.

Thank you to those people who understood what I meant and very special thanks go to Jackie,for getting me,for knowing what I meant by yesterdays post.Thank you.
See,I can do this I can focus on the positive and not the negative! Might take me awhile and I have to get the negative out of the way first but I can find positives!!!

2 comments:

  1. You spoke from your heart and I think it sad that people feel the need to bash you for what you said.

    Im ALWAYS here for you...love you my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have friends in the MS world and friends from other parts of your family and life. You're a great person who thinks a lot (and sometimes suffers for/from that). Keep on being you, Alison, my dear friend who I'm sure will be there as a friend for a long time.

    ReplyDelete