This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Wednesday 4 April 2012

and a bit more

The MRI is over and I get back to "my" bay in emergency,I'm now able to walk a little better,well I can stand and kind of move my legs in something similar to what people call walking,so I decide I've been here long enough and it's been hours since I last had a smoke,I'm going to have one! Robert is annoyed at me cos i won't just lay down and wait for the doctor but he's been with me enough years to just go with it,besides he wanted one too!
As well as wanting a smoke I'm also now starving,It's now about midday and I've been awake for ages and haven't eaten,we go back inside and Yay! I get a lunch tray,Yay until I look at what they gave me! Soup that smells a bit tomatoey and 2 half sandwiches,one of which is egg.UGH egg,I can't stand egg sandwiches,The other is some kind of meat with this weird smelling relish on it.Fortunately there's a coffee!! and some peaches with custard on it.Robert had the sandwiches,I had a couple of spoons of soup and dug the peaches out from under the custard and that coffee was divine!!!
One of the doctors turns up with some good news,some of the test results are back and I don't have an anuerism or a brain tumour!! Well that's fantastic and I din't realize how scared I was 'til I wasn't anymore,but what do I have? Still need to wait for more results and some other doctors to look at things.so I get moved to the not so urgent part of emergency

I was hoping to finish this tonight but my head is buzzing si I need to stop now,hopefully I can get this done tomorrow

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing, isn't it, I was so glad when I found out I had MS, and not a brain tumour!

    ReplyDelete