This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Sunday 15 April 2012

Writers block?

I've been sitting here for ages staring at a blank screen,I had all these thoughts I wanted to talk about but as soon as I opened the page up and picked up my pen!, they all disappeared,hmmm,writers block?! Don't think so,they're all still in there, just very jumbled at the moment and getting in each others way.It's like a bunch of kids in my head at the moment,jumping up and down,tapping me on the arm,hands being thrust in the air"Ooh,pick me,pick me!" And like kids striving for attention,I'm not sure which one to give it to first!!! I don't want to upset the ones who don't get to go first! Thoughts and ideas are funny like that,don't give them the attention they think they deserve,they'll go back into hiding and sulk for a bit.Guess I'll be rambling for a bit again while I try to give my thoughts some freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment