This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Saturday 7 April 2012

The coffee machine,changing the subject completely

i need to lighten my mood a bit,I need to try to lift this heaviness of off me.I was going to take a break for a few days but that so far that has just given me time to dwell on all this.
Dredging up some pretty bad feelings and emotions has left me very raw and vulnerable.So I think I need to escape for awhile.
Any way.... When I was at work,my breaks consisted of beautiful coffee from Michells near the store I worked at.I think it's the thing I miss the most aboyt not working,My coffee,oh and the smokes and chatting with work friends who had their break the same time,hmm,I think most of the store issues that cropped up from time to time got resolved at that table!! Who needs manager meetings when you've got good coffee and people who like to chat( not for once,will I ever admit to gossip!)
Robert went on E-bay and found this amazing coffee machine really cheap,this thing in the shops is close to $700,we got it for $180!! It grinds the beans fresh,for each cup and makes awesome coffee.  I love it and It drives me nuts.It's always wanting something! There's a digital display that comes up with messages.Fill water tank,Fill coffee beans,Empty dreg drawer Blah,Blah,Blah.It's a full time job keeping up with this thing and people think I'm a control freak! The obviously haven't met my coffee machine yet!! Sometimes it would be easier to go back to instant,yeah right.Somehow I know that's not going to happen :o)

4 comments:

  1. That is funny :).....least your finding a way to laugh...love you girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got to laugh Jackie,you go crazy if you don't! Love ya

      Delete
  2. Coffee is an important thing, isn't it? Our family has gone the plunger coffee way, and instant will never measure up well again! The plunger coffee really hits the spot, and the fact that you have to wait a little while as it brews just adds to the wonderful anticipation!

    Enjoy your coffee, and I hope the thoughts calm down for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very Important! I love anything coffee flavoured and the smell in the house while it's brewing,is amazing :o)

      Delete