This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Friday 20 April 2012

The squatter from hell

MS is an unwelcome unwanted uninvited guest.It drops into your life and takes over.It is rude selfish cruel mean.
MS is demanding evil nasty vile.
MS wanders into your life and tries to destroy it,It looks around and sees what you love and tries to destroy that too.It sees who you love and puts out it's evil tentacles to them too.
MS wants to destroy bodies,relationships,people.It is malignant.
MS doesn't discriminate,It isn't sexist or racist or homophobic.MS doesn't judge.It will take anyone,all you need to be for MS to move in is human.
MS doesn't care if your male or female,black or white,straight or gay.MS doesn't care if you are religious or atheist or somewhere in between.MS doesn't care.
MS takes over and sits back and waits for everyone to dance attendance on it.It steals the remote,wants you to cook for it,clean for it,wash for it.
MS is a bitch a bastard a fucking arsehole.

No comments:

Post a Comment