This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Thursday 26 April 2012

Sitting

I have decided to stay on this side of the wall,I am going to sit with my back resting against it and enjoy the view from this side.The birds still sing,the sun still shines and what gaurentees do I have that things will be any better the other side? Life could be even worse,I've been searching for something better but the other side of that wall could be worse.Anyway the wall is too high to climb over,too wide to go round,too deep to dig under,too thick to break thru.
Okay so maybe things aren't so good this side but at least I already know that.I'm too tired for anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment