This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Thursday 19 April 2012

Filling up

Was laying in bed last night trying to sleep.My constant sleeping/resting seems to have stopped and now I'm back to struggling for sleep! Anyway, while I was wide awake but trying to sleep,I realized that being empty could be a good thing,when something is empty you get to fill it up with what ever you want!
Now i have a choice here,a big decision to make, I can either fill the emptiness that is me with good stuff or bad. I can find all the valid reasons to fill myself up with anger bitterness resentment self loathing. Or I can try a new and different way and fill myself up with good stuff,peace joy gratitude happiness etc etc.
When you fill something up sometimes you overfill and the excess spills out and splashes on anything that's close by,I think I want to overfill myself with good stuff.I think I want people near me to be splashed with good stuff.I think they've been contaminated with the bad stuff enough.
Anyway,we'll see,could be interesting! Okay, got a Tysabri infusion this morning,need to go and make myself fit to leave the house!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck - when I'd been diagnosed with MS I used creative writing to work my way through how I was feeling about it all. And I've found a positive way to live my life, accepting the new reality.
    I hope you're finding ways to do the same thing.

    ReplyDelete