This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Thursday 19 April 2012

Infusion over

Tysabri done for another 4 weeks,not so good today.It's becoming harder and harder to find a good vein.This time the first attempt the gelco wouldn't go in properly so had to try another one.Was very reluctant to play nice but eventually went in,so today I'm gonna have 2 bruises which will spread all over my hand and down my fingers.Small price to pay if it keeps doing it's job and stopping new lesions happening.I'll have a bruised hand if it means no more holes in my brain!!
I might have to consider getting a port put in soon, if my veins keep getting so difficult to use.I'll have to look into it a bit more find out what it involves and how exactly it works.
Time to rest I think been a busy morning so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment