This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Monday 16 April 2012

Random

I can't get my thoughts sorted,just gonna type see what comes out,it's 7.25 a.m. Tuesday morning. Another beautiful day ahead which no doubt I'll sleep through most of it! Just had breakfast,coffee and 2 slices of pizza leftover from tea,which I microwaved cos I didn't want it cold.Yep,real healthy choice,but I'm sick of healthy.Sick of  MS,sick of not having the freedom to just go for a walk if I want or go for a drive,I miss my independence.Not that I did a lot of alone stuff before but I COULD if I wanted too. Now I'm always having to rely on other people so much it's hard.
Aarrgh! This is too hard this morning,nothing is coming and the coffee machine wants some attention,might be back,who knows.My life is too unpredictable to make plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment