This is a work in progress(as I am!)I need somewhere to talk and just not worry about judgement or criticism,whether it be constructive or otherwise.I want to just let my thoughts and feelings out.It will mainly be about having and trying to live with Multiple Sclerosis but I'm sure other things will come up too. You are welcome to read but do NOT mock me and if I offend you just stop reading.

Monday 30 April 2012

Still sitting

I'm stuck,well and truly stuck.I have nothing to say until I go to bed at night and then the thoughts start jumbling again.
Strange disease this,I get incredibly tired,so tired it's too hard to blink,but then I go lay down and can't sleep at all..Then my brain starts,but it's thoughts I can't catch hold of again,I really should get up and start typing,maybe then it will stop.Maybe I'll stop thinking and be able to sleep.Maybe then I'll stop tossing and turning and just be able to find a comfortable spot and sleep.I'm too hot with the quilt on,too cold with it off.2 pillows is too high,1 pillow is too low. No pillows,is awful. I spend most of the night pushing the quilt on and off,taking pillows away and putting them back,switching from one side to the other,try my back,then roll over to a side again .Try laying on my stomach,that doesn't work either.
I am stuck but everyone time I look at that wall it still seems impossible to get through.

No comments:

Post a Comment